Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Ambigram

   Ah... The ambigram. A work of beauty. It transforms something plain and ordinary and turns it into a work of art! It's a name; but what's in a name? Whatever you put in it.

   I remember the first time I saw an ambigram. Well, the first time I saw one and understood what it was anyway. It was the first time I watched "Angels and Demons." When they showed the Illuminati ambigram, I was captivated. What creativity!

   Numbers, patterns, and symmetry had always latched on to my attention and interests since I was a child and never let go. I absolutely love them. Considering I also have a very artistic nature and love creating, sketching, writing, music, or other artistic modes, the ambigram stood out the most to me. It appealed to me on all fronts! Artistic, symmetrical, creative! Even still, I think the ambigram is one of the most beautiful works of word art there is.

   If anyone can think of anything they think is more creative, let me know! I would love to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment